Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Week Three...

Ok.... Now were are in week three. For this week in first class on Monday supposedly we have a presentation but it was cancel. Sir Mark said that one of my classmate come and see her and ask him to postpone the presentation because their are not prepare yet. It ok. So, my group also can check back our slid show and we also can add more information about our topic in the slid show. If i not mistaken this presentation will be in next week.

In class we are divide into 5 or 6 group and one group have 4 or 5 person. Sir Mark give us one topic and discus. I think my group are very lucky today because we get a very special topic. The topic is My Daddy is The Best Daddy in The Whole Wide World. I very excited while discus about this topic because i really love my daddy. He is everything to me. For this three week in C.L class i really enjoy and happy when i in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment